There is nothing I love more than taking photos, especially when I get to take photos of such a sweet girl. I have known Carley since she was in her mommy’s tummy-Her mommy is a co-worker of mine. I have watched her grow up before my eyes. So excited to share some photos from our photo session this past weekend.
Her third birthday will be princess theme, and her mommy bought her such a perfect princess dress!
Her mommy is so talented-she also made this awesome floral “3” and headband.
Carley-you are so beautiful, and such a sweetheart! Thanks for letting me play with you, and capture some photos while we were at it!
Such a litle princess!
One of my Favorites!
My Dear Husband,
How telling is it that, at this point in our lives, our anniversary has come and I have no card, or gift for you?
I spent my days working, and coming home and tending to the kids, and those days passed rapidly, and this day has quickly crept up on me. But you must know, that it is the furthest from the way I feel about our marriage.
I am so thankful for you. I am so appreciative that I have had the honor of being your wife for the past 5 years. I know that I am not the same person I was when we were first married, yet you still choose me. I know that my appearance is no where near what it used to be, yet you still choose me. I know I devote more time to our kids than I do on you, yet you still choose me.
I couldn’t ask for a better father for our kids, and the way I see you building Thomas the Train track on the floor with the kids, or helping Emmalynn “practice her pageant,” makes my love grow more and more.
The truth is, I love you more at 5 years than I ever thought I could love someone. Thank you for keeping God in our marriage, and instilling His ways into our kids lives. Thank you for never, ever mentioning how different my body looks since our kids. Thank you for being seen with me in public when it has been 3+ days since I have been able to squeeze a shower in. Thank you for working so hard for our family, so that we are never without. Oh, and thank you for giving in and not caring if I purchase some new Ankle Booties for the fall (even though in the past, you have claimed for them to be “Hideous).
I love you Boo, and I’m sorry, but I wouldn’t be able to fit all of this in a Hallmark card anyway. 🙂
Hello! Continuing this 30 day challenge today from Erin at A Welders Wife….I should be rewarded for going 2 days 🙂
So, here we go!
- I married my college sweetheart.
- My favorite restaurant was PF Changs, until we went back for my birthday and it wasn’t that great. Now, I don’t have one.
- My best friends are my sisters, and I am so lucky to have 2 of them.
- I love decorating the house, which is why I think I really like my job. I love pairing countertops, with tiles and splashes and colors and paint.
- I *may* have meant I love decorating Other Peoples Houses, because I only have a few things on the walls at my house.
- I have a Goldendoodle named Wrigley, and he is the absolute coolest.
- I have recently become a “Pageant Mom.” My daughter is loving competing in pageants right now, and I just love watching her shine so much.
- I competed in pageants as a child, but I was way too shy. I didn’t have the personality that Emmalynn has.
- I really love watching the Houston Astros, and it has become a family “thing” for us.
- I am currently growing a lemon tree, and am super excited about my latest bud.
- I order entirely too many things on Amazon Prime.
- I am an extremely overprotective Momma.
- My birthday was 3 days ago, and I am a little depressed about being 29.
- I married into a BIG family, and it is one of my favorite things.
- I am NO GOOD at keeping secrets.
See you tomorrow!